Frequently Asked Questions - Application Process
APPLICATION / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
What are the steps to completing an application?
Please follow the instructions located on the How to Apply page of our website. LINK
How do I create an account?
- Click the "Apply Now" link located on the bottom of the webpage of the program you wish to apply for.
- You will be directed to a login page where you need to create an account. Please note: All past and new applicants need to create an account the first time they visit this page.
- Click on the "Register Now" button and complete the form.
- The email address you provide should be one you check frequently (i.e. your own email address). All communication you receive from the Executive Education department will be via email. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book so that your computer recognizes this email traffic and does not direct it to your SPAM file.
- All information submitted is confidential.
- You will receive a temporary password in the email you listed. Return to the login page https://hkseeportal.hks.harvard.edu and enter your email address and the temporary password you received by email. Click “login”.
- You will be taken to a screen to create a new password of your choosing. Once you submit this, you will be taken to the program application.
- If you have already created an account, please log in with your email and password. If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link and follow the instructions.
How do I recover my application / account password?
- Click “Account Login” on the top right hand corner of the screen.
- Click “Forgot Password”
- Enter your email address and click “submit.”A pop-up window will let you know that you will shortly receive an email with a temporary password.
- Check your email for a message from “ee programs” with the subject “HKS Account Login Information.” It will include a case sensitive temporary password.
- Go back to your browser and login using the temporary case sensitive password.
- Follow the prompts to change your password.
How do I access my application / account after submitting an application?
In the top right-hand corner of any page on the HKS Executive Education website, you will find a button that says “Account Login”. Click that to go to the account login page and enter the email address and password you used to create your account.
When will I receive a decision?
For most programs, qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis.
Once the review process has begun, applicants are typically notified within three weeks via email regarding Admissions Committee decisions.
This timeframe may be extended due to the volume of applications, or the date of the program.
When will I receive an invoice?
You will receive your invoice via email within 24 hours of being admitted to the Program. Some invoices may be sent outside of the 24 hour window to allow for additional review.
How do I include my billing contact?
Select Billing Contact in your application.
Fill in all required contact information. Click the ADD button once information has been entered.
If you need to edit the billing contact information, click on the Contact ID and enter the updated information. Once that is completed, click the ADD button to update the information.
How do I specify multiple billing contacts?
Refer to the how to include my billing contact section
and follow the same steps to add an additional billing contact.
How will my billing contact pay for my invoice?
Your billing contact will receive an email copy of your invoice with instructions on how to make a payment. If your billing contact selects to pay by credit card, they will need to log into their temporary account to make the payment online. Payment and account information will be listed on the invoice.
What types of payments do you accept?
Payment can be made online by credit card (American Express, MasterCard, or Visa), check, electronic bank wire transfer, or ACH transfer. Detailed information regarding payment is included on your invoice.