Create an account
- Click the "Apply Now" link located on the bottom of the webpage of the program you wish to apply for.
- You will be directed to a login page where you need to create an account. Please note: All past and new applicants need to create an account the first time they visit this page.
- Click on the "Register Now" button and complete the form.
- The email address you provide should be one you check frequently (i.e. your own email address). All communication you receive from the Executive Education department will be via email. Please add email@example.com to your email address book so that your computer recognizes this email traffic and does not direct it to your SPAM file.
- All information submitted is confidential.
- If you have already created an account, please log in with your email and password. If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot Password" link and follow the instructions.
Complete your application
- Please allot approximately 30 to 60 minutes to complete the application.
- Log into your account using the username and password created above.
- There are two parts to the application, including general information and essay questions. To download a sample of the essay questions, please click here.
- Read the instructions on the first page which explain the process and describe how to navigate and save your progress.
- If you do not have time to complete the full application, please be sure to click on the "Save" button at the bottom before closing your browser. We recommend you save your work often. If you exit the webpage without saving, your work will be lost.
- Answer all questions thoroughly — the Admissions Committee will only consider completed applications and registrations.
Submit your application
- When your application is complete, click on the "Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirmation that your application has been submitted.
- Please visit the program page for specific deadlines.
- Application deadlines are at least six weeks in advance of the program start date.
- Programs often fill to capacity, so early application is recommended.
- Early application does not guarantee admission.
Notification of Acceptance
- For most programs, qualified candidates are admitted on a rolling, space-available basis.
- Once the review process has begun, applicants are typically notified within three weeks via email regarding Admissions Committee decisions.
- This timeframe may be extended due to the volume of applications, or the date of the program.
If you have any questions about the application or admissions process, please contact the Harvard Kennedy School Executive Education Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-496-9000.